In Cheyenne, Wyoming, a variety of therapists offer Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy. EMDR is an evidence-based psychotherapy that helps people process traumatic memories, anxiety, depression, and various other mental health issues.
The list below provides the contact information for several professional therapists offering EMDR therapy in the Cheyenne area:
- Stephanie Kettl – 821 W Pershing Blvd | +1 307-421-9329
- Stephanie Neuman, LCSW – 1705 Albany Ave |+1 307-760-8004
- Candise Leininger, LPC – 4800 Converse Ave #20694 | +1 307-274-8717
- Mental health service – 821 W Pershing Blvd | +1 307-421-9329
- Halcyon Counseling & Wellness, LLC – 2622 Pioneer Ave | +1 307-317-5564
- Roger Ludwig, MA – 2315 Dunn Ave | +1 307-637-5004
- Mental health service – 1616 E 19th St Suite 1 | +1 307-514-2781
These clinicians have extensive experience using EMDR therapy to help people from all walks of life process and cope with their mental health issues.
If you’re searching for an experienced therapist who offers EMDR in Cheyenne, Wyoming, consider reaching out to one of the professionals listed above. With their help, you can start on the path towards healing and begin to lead a more fulfilling life.